Guided interactive therapeutic VR experiences promoting wellbeing and mental performance. Developed utilizing decades of cognitive and neuroscience research.
PROMOTE SELF GROWTH
Improve your well-being, mental focus, memory and motivation. Reduce feelings of anxiety, stress, depression and low self esteem.
250+ Custom Experiences. Meditainment VR monitors brain activity and biofeedback to learn which techniques work best for each individual.
What is Meditainment VR
Revolutionary Health Solutions
- Revolutionary meditation techniques with interactive therapeutic VR experiences.
- Promotes wellbeing and mental performance, while reducing stress and anxiety.
- An easy method to break free from dysfunctional patterns and take control of your life.
- Recent studies show proof that VR provides 2 x the pain
reduction of morphine.
Features & Benefits
Immersive Therapeutic Experiences
Interactive Guided Meditation
Mind & Body Practices
Biofeedback Driven Results
Safe Brainwave Entrainment
Life Changing Positive Effects
Interactive Guided Sessions
- Step into interactive therapeutic virtual worlds with voice overs synchronized to the symbolism and imagery of the scenes.
- Interact with the virtual world using clinical therapy techniques
- Personalized experiences based on users voice recognition and gestures
- Out of this world experiences designed around streamlining wellness
- Jump into fully immersive experiences and travel around the world during sessions designed to improve wellness
- Relieve symptoms of anxiety, depression, motivation, focus, memory, self worth and mental health.
- 350+ choices of VR experiences organized by their beneficial effects
- Bring a wide range of quick symptom relief sessions where ever you go as a mental health safety net.
Lock in 50% Off All Future Monthly Subscriptions by ordering Before October 2019
Full access using Mobile smartphone gyroscope viewing. Including monthly updates of therapeutic content, scenes and experiences.
Former Publisher of Inc Magazine, Fast Company, Business Week and other top publications. Gary is a dynamic skilled executive with outstanding track record in organizational development, sales management, breakthrough marketing and financial management. Highly successful in the execution of brand assessment and growth strategies, organizational motivation, global team building, research and marketing geared to high yield sustainable revenue growth enterprise wide.
Lisa received her B.A. in Management at Simmons College. She is a Certified Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Certified Hypnotherapist, Emotional Release Method Practitioner, Reiki Master and Energy Medicine Practitioner. She is also a professional speaker and has spoken for the Depression Bipolar Support Alliance of Boston at McLean Hospital, Rotary and Lions Clubs, Peoples Bank, Dental Study Club Group of Concord, Women Inspiring Women, NH Council on Aging and The American Association of Dowsers Conference.
A serial entrepreneur and chief developer with 17 years of IT and developmental research in multiple technology sectors. Backgrounds in Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Philosophy and Psychology. Experience in proprietary Crestron full house automation programming design, technology project architecture, management and research, project design, UI/UX and programming, team leader & training, website design, 360 video production, drone pilot.
A serial entrepreneur with over 40 years of C-level management and production experience. Highlights include a career in broadcast/production and advertising; founded/created multiple ventures/ businesses including: executing sales and marketing campaigns for early stage products/ development; diverse market industry segments; business process re-engineering consulting; software development; property developer; founder of medical device distribution co.